Friday, January 30, 2015

Meet Your CSR: Q&A With Gina W.

 
You might recognize Gina from VBCE. Perhaps you've had the pleasure of having her serve you right before you took off for one of your eagerly anticipated vacations. Or maybe she provided you advice on how to help you save more money for your business. What you may not know are all the tiny details of what makes Gina so special to all of her co-workers here at VBCE.  In this month's post of 'Meet Your CSR' we asked Gina a few questions to help you get to know her better!

 
Tell us a little bit about yourself
I have been in the customer service field for over 20 years and I love meeting new people and helping others.

What thoughts come to mind when you tell people you work at VBCE?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best service possible.

 
What is your dream destination for a vacation?
I have always wanted to go on a safari in Africa.

 
Favorite song you would listen to on your dream vacation?
This might sound cheesy but if I was in Africa, "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" from the Lion King comes to mind.

If you could take one person on a dream vacation with you, who would it be?
I would never go anywhere without my husband and my son.

What is the one thing that you can't travel without?
 I must have a good camera with me so that I can take lots of nice pictures to remember the trip by.

Tell us about a stand out customer that you have previously serviced.
I think that all of my customers are stand out people.

 

Give us a Foreign Exchange tip every savvy customer should know.
If you don't use up all of the currency from your trip, try to sell back the notes as soon as you can because it is possible that if you hold on to them for too long they may become outmoded and non-redeemable outside the country of origin.
 

What is your favorite piece of bullion that you have ever come across?
My very first bullion investment purchase, which was an Engelhard 100 oz silver bar.

 

 
Tell us something about yourself that might surprise some people!
I like to play Texas Hold'em poker.

 

If you have a comment for Gina leave one in the box below,
she would love to hear from you!


0 comments

Post a Comment