Friday, February 27, 2015

Meet Your CSR: Q&A With Brennan S.

 
You might recognize Brennan from VBCE. Perhaps you've had the pleasure of having him serve you right before you took off for one of your eagerly anticipated vacations. Or maybe he provided you advice on how to help you save more money for your business. What you may not know are all the tiny details of why Brenan is so special to all of his co-workers here at VBCE.  In this month's post of 'Meet Your CSR' we asked Brenan a few questions to help you get to know him better!
 


Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I enjoy talking to customers and finding out where they are traveling to so that I can travel there myself one day.

What thoughts come to mind when you tell people you work at VBCE?
We sell gold and silver!  How cool is that?


 
What is your dream destination for a vacation?
Disney World!

 
What extra-curricular activities do you participate in?
I like playing all sports but I currently play Dodge ball and Ultimate Frisbee.
 

Favorite song you would listen to on your dream vacation?
I would love to listen to Mulan's "I'll Make a Man Out of You" in Disney World.


If you could take one person on a dream vacation with you, who would it be?
I would definitely bring my girlfriend along with me.


 
Tell us about a stand out customer that you have previously serviced.
There was one customer I helped that told me he didn't like Christmas.  His reasoning was that he believed everyday should be Christmas not just one specific day.


Give us a forex tip every savvy customer should know.
Try to spend all your coins when you're on vacation. There aren't many places that will buy back coins when you come back.


What is your favorite piece of bullion that you have ever come across?
I really liked the .99999 gold howling wolf from 2014.


What are you currently fascinated in?
I am currently really into playing a variety of different board games and I get pretty competitive as well.
 

 
 

2 comments

  1. The Hot Forex signal will manage to pay for you the insinuation to enter any trade to adjoin your trading platform around speaking an accurate currency pair signals behind actual era. Follow our forex signals and create a large amount of profit within a highly rapid time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Forex signals and Mt4 Trade Copier service provider is Forex Signals Es. Our Forex signals service and Trade copier service is 80-90% accurate. Use our forex signals service with Trial Signals - 10 Days and Starter Trade Copier - 60 Days.

    ReplyDelete