Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Meet Your CSR: Q&A with David T.


You might recognize David from VBCE. Perhaps you've had the pleasure of having him serve you right before you took off for one of your eagerly anticipated vacations. Or maybe he provided you advice on how to help you save more money for your business. What you may not know are all the tiny details of what makes David so special to all of his co-workers here at VBCE.  In this month's post of 'Meet Your CSR' we asked David a few questions to help you get to know him better!

Tell us a little bit about yourself


I'm a senior CSR here at VBCE and been with the company for 7 years.  I have a wife whom I've been with for 5 years and we have a lovely daughter which is a year and a half years old. 

What thoughts come to mind when you tell people you work at VBCE?

I enjoy telling people that I work at VBCE especially when I hear that they are going on a vacation.  I tell them to come in and purchase FX from us because we have the best rates in town!

What is your dream destination for a vacation?

Bora Bora

Favorite song you would listen to on your dream vacation?

Run Away With Me - Carly Rae Jepsen


If you could take one person on a dream vacation with you, who would it be?

My Wife

Tell us about a stand out customer that you have previously helped out

I had a customer who was selling a couple of 100 oz Silver bars to purchase an old Mongolian ring.  He said it was owned by Kubla Khan and he would bring it in and show me once he got it.  So a few weeks past by and he kept his promise and came all the way downtown just to show me the Kubla Khan ring that he had just bought.  I was pretty fascinated with everything he told me about the ring.  He mentioned that its had a 3 dimensional drawing with a story behind the ring which I found very interesting.  I also showed the ring to my fellow Mongolian co-worker who was very impressed!

Give us a forex tip every savvy customer should know

I would suggest customers to do some research before they head on their trip so they know who much currency to bring on their trip. Example: How much is the average breakfast, lunch and dinner? Budget to spend per day? How much is cab/bus/train fare?

What is your favorite piece of bullion that you have ever come across?

My favorite bullion that I've came across is this year of the Dragon Lunar silver coin.


1 comments

  1. With BullionVault you can obtain physical gold & silver by the gram at current market exchange rates.

    Register your free account today and get 4 g's of free silver as a sign-up bonus.

    ReplyDelete